- 0 kr
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
Thermacell MR300 Green
Imagine a break on the hike or fish without mosquitoes and no mosquito bites that itch! Thermacell creates a zone that the mosquitoes do not like, it becomes a mosquito-free zone.
You put the mosquito repeller near you or buy a holster and you can wear it on you. It is operated with a gas cartridge and mosquito repellent mat and provides a mosquito-free zone for up to 12 hours.
Satisfied customer guarantee
30 days return policy if you are not satisfied with the item
All models of Thermacell Mosquito Protection work in the same way:
- Effective and easy to use outdoor product that repels mosquitoes.
- Exudes an odorless mosquito repellent which creates a protection zone of about 20m².
- Regardless of the model, the same mosquito mats and gas cartridge (same Refills) are used.
- The appliance comes with 12 hours of mosquito protection. Supplementary mosquito cover is then purchased as a refill of 12 hours (1-pack), 48 hours (4-pack) or 120 hours (10-pack).
- Portable and silent.
- You do not release unpleasant smells or chemicals on your skin - Above all, you do not have the mosquitoes!
The MR300 model also applies:
- It is small and portable, discreet and easy to pack and carry for use for various purposes.
- The MR300 is ideally suited both to having the table in front of you, to laying on the ground at, for example, the tent or picnic.
- Available in 5 colors. white, black, green, pink and orange.
Package contains: 1st MR300, 3 mosquito mats and 1 gas cartridge (provides 12 hours protection).
Other important information
- Thermacell Mosquito mats are a mosquito repellent and must not be used where there is a risk of exposure to the aquatic environment.
- Thermacell Mosquito repellent mats may only be used in equipment intended for this purpose. Thermacell Mosquito Protection is only for outdoor use. Do not use indoors, in tents or in other enclosed rooms. Use in ways other than those stated here may cause higher concentrations which may appear irritating, providing fresh air and rest.
- In case of swallowing of carpets, drink water or milk and contact a doctor.
- Unused mats are stored cool and dry in sealed packages. Carpets and used appliances are considered hazardous waste and must be submitted to an approved waste disposal site. Opened carpet packaging and used rugs must not be reused.
- Each mat with mosquito repellent lasts up to 4 hours. The mat is blue from the beginning but fades and eventually turns white when the active ingredient is completely excreted and the mat is thus consumed. During use, vapors are sometimes visible, this is perfectly normal. Do not expose the appliance or rugs to rain.
- Read user instructions on outer packaging before using the product.