- 0 kr
Private persons have a 30-day right of withdrawal/exchange of the ordered product when shopping online. This means that you may return unused, undamaged products with unbroken box/seal/technical sealing. If a product has been used or handled incautiously, so that it no longer can be sold as a new product, you are liable for compensating the web shop for the decrease in value of the product. You may need to open the packaging in order to be able to examine the properties and function of a product, in which case the packaging should be opened as cautiously as possible and be returned together with the product.
If the product is defect when opening the package or faults occur on the product, private persons have the right to complain during a total of 3 years from the day the package was received. Complaints must be made within reasonable time and no later than 2 months after the fault has been discovered. If there is a warranty longer than 3 years, you may complain within the warranty period.
Private persons exercising the right of withdrawal shall pay the return shipping. If the product is defective, we will refund the return shipping cost as well as the amount paid for the damaged or wrongly delivered product, provided that we are not able to send a replacement product within a reasonable time.
A return or complaint number must always be enclosed. Returns and complaints without an approved return- or complaint number will not be accepted.
- This instruction applies to all types of returns. It is important that you fill in all the squares in the return form. The return number is valid for 30 days and the return must be received by us within this time.
- We will contact you by e-mail once your request has been received and checked.
- Remember to always send the product with outer wrapping to prevent damage to the original package.
- Wrap the package well to avoid damage.
- Attach a copy of the return confirmation in the return package and send it to us.
NOTE! Returns sent to us without approved return confirmation or complaint number will not be accepted.