- 0 kr
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
- Enter FREESHIPPING for free shipping at checkout in EU
- Enter FREESHIPPINGDK for free shipping at checkout in DK
SkeeterVac SV35 mosquito and midge hunter that attracts and catches mosquitoes and midges all day, the population of stinging insects decreases. It decreases the population's growth rate by killing the females before laying eggs.
A mosquito- and midge machine with many advantages
- Cordless, no need for cables that you can trip over, no interruptions, no restrictions on placement.
- Flashing light - attracts more species.
- Double catch mode - a strong vacuum suction and adhesive paper increases the trapping skills of the trap.
- Midge-adjusted height, the midge catcher's "head" is placed at the height at which the midge swarms and compared to the relative SkeeterVac 5100, this midge specialist has a catch basket with a more fine mesh.
- Sent system compatible with Rapid Action multi lure system
- Powered with Propane, not included!
- Quiet, odorless and child proof
- Easy to assemble and handle
- 1 octanol tablet (lasts about 30 days)
- 1 sticky paper
Other important information
- Follow the instructions that come with the product. Never disassemble or cut the Octenol cartridge itself (ie the hard plastic cover). If you do this, you may be in direct contact with the Octenol agent inside the cartridge. Use in ways other than those stated herein may cause higher concentrations which may be harmful and irritating.
- In case of ingestion of the Octenol agent inside the cartridge, immediately call the Poison Center or a doctor for advice. Let the person drink water in small sips.
- If you get the concentrated agent inside the cartridge on your skin or eyes, immediately wash your skin or rinse the eye slowly and gently with plenty of water.
- If a person is inhaled for high concentration of Octenol, then provide fresh air and rest.
- Unused cartridges are kept cool and dry.