- 0 kr
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
Mosquito Magnet R-Octenol 3-pack
The capsules fit Pioneer, Executive, Independence, Patriot and Defender
R-Octenol is an effective as well as economical way to ensure you are getting the most out of your trap. The right attractant can turn your Mosquito Magnet into an even more powerful mosquito killing device. R-Octenol is an effective as well as economical way to ensure you are getting the most out of your trap and providing your family with maximum protection against flying pests. The Mosquito Magnet R-Octenol is a secondary attractant that mimics human breath, drawing mosquitoes and biting insects to the trap. Mosquito Magnet R-Octenol works the same as regular Octenol, but lasts longer - up to 30 days! This is ideal for Executive Trap owners running their trap on mode 4 as the propane tank lasts 30 days in this mode. Mosquito Magnet R-Octenol attracts most mosquito species, including salt marsh mosquitoes, as well as midges and gnats. It will lure biting insects to the Mosquito Magnet® trap where they are captured, then dehydrate and die.
Increase your catch rate up to 10 times!
Using a secondary attractant is critical to the performance of your Mosquito Magnet trap, as the right attractant can dramatically increase the trap's ability to lure the flying pests. Once mosquitoes sense the carbon dioxide from the Mosquito Magnet, they need secondary attractants, Octenol or R-Octenol to hone in on the trap.
Other important information
- Follow the instructions that come with the product. Never disassemble or cut the Octenol cartridge itself (ie the hard plastic cover). If you do this, you may be in direct contact with the Octenol agent inside the cartridge. Use in ways other than those stated herein may cause higher concentrations which may be harmful and irritating.
- In case of ingestion of the Octenol agent inside the cartridge, immediately call the Poison Center or a doctor for advice. Let the person drink water in small sips.
- If you get the concentrated agent inside the cartridge on your skin or eyes, immediately wash your skin or rinse your eye slowly and gently with plenty of water.
- If a person is inhaled for high concentration of Octenol, then provide fresh air and rest.
- Unused cartridges are kept cool and dry.