- 0 kr
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
Mosquito Magnet Pioneer
- Enter FREESHIPPING for free shipping at checkout in EU (does not apply Mallorca)
- Enter FREESHIPPINGDK for free shipping at checkout in DK
Mosquito Magnet Pioneer is a gasol and electric powered mosquito trap as Counterflow flow system, therefore it is really effective against both mosquitoes and midges.
Attracts mosquitoes and midges
The mosquito machine attracts mosquitoes and midges with the help of two important factors. Gasol which is converted into carbon dioxide and thus is perceived as human exhaled air. The octanol fragrance, which gives off a scent that resembles a human. When the mosquitoes come near the machine, they are pulled in by a fan. Once trapped in the net, the mosquitoes and the midge dry out and die within a day. After about 4-6 weeks, the mosquito population has decreased significantly and with continuous use the Mosquito Magnet Pioneer will cover an area of up to 4000 m2.
Large catch capacity
Mosquito Magnet Pioneer is a entry model and is a really good mosquito catcher. The model is has a coverage area of up to 4000 m2. Pioneer mosquito trappers work with the patented non-toxic Counterflow technology. Compared to previous entry models, Pioneer has 3 times larger catching net and thus greater capacity.
- Cover area up to 4,000 m2
- Connected to mains (230V)
- Connected with a gas bottle (rec. Pk 10 / not included)
- Silent and odorless
- Catches around the clock
- Weather resistant - can stand out in the rain
- Proven effective in independent testing
- Easy to assemble and handle
Other important information
- Follow the instructions that come with the product. Never disassemble or cut the Octenol cartridge itself (ie the hard plastic cover). If you do this, you may be in direct contact with the Octenol agent inside the cartridge. Use in ways other than those stated herein may cause higher concentrations which may be harmful and irritating.
- In case of ingestion of the Octenol agent inside the cartridge, immediately call the Poison Center or a doctor for advice. Let the person drink water in small sips.
- If you get the concentrated agent inside the cartridge on your skin or eyes, immediately wash your skin or rinse the eye slowly and gently with plenty of water.
- If a person is inhaled for high concentration of Octenol, then provide fresh air and rest.
- Unused cartridges are kept cool and dry.